Smith Bowyer Clarke Road Transport Lawyers
Driving and Motoring Offence Pages
Arrested or summonsed for a motoring offence? – Our solicitors and barristers can assist. Our expert team can advise and represent you at every stage of proceedings, from initial police interview or summons, through to representation before the Magistrates Courts, the Crown Court, and Court of Appeal.
Our lawyers can advise and represent on all motoring offences, including
- Using a mobile phone while driving
- Driving under the influence of drink or drugs
- Careless driving
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death or serious injury by careless driving
- Causing death or serious injury by dangerous driving
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence
- Driving without insurance
- Failing to stop or report an accident
- Failing to produce driver details
Why Instruct a Motoring Lawyer?
If you have been arrested or charged with a motoring offence, you should strongly consider instructing an expert motoring lawyer. At Smith Bowyer Clarke, our lawyers can:
- Advise you on all aspects of your case
- Obtain disclosure of the prosecution evidence
- Liaise with the prosecution on your behalf
- Prepare your case and represent you at court
- Instruct expert witnesses on your behalf if required (eg: collision investigators, technical engineers, mobile phone analysts etc)
- Advance “Exceptional Hardship” and “Special Reasons” arguments against disqualification
At Smith Bowyer Clarke we offer fixed fees, providing you with financial certainty from the outset. We never undertake any work without first having agreed a fee with you.
Speak to one of our motoring lawyers today for a free initial consultation.