Motoring Defence Solicitors Telford
Our team regularly attend at Telford Magistrates’ Court to represent drivers facing prosecution for a wide range of driving offences.
If you have received a Single Justice Procedure Notice or a Summons for any offence, call today for a free initial consultation.
Our expertise includes speeding, mobile phone, fail to stop and report, no insurance and drink driving offences. We have a high success rate in securing exceptional hardship for drivers facing a totting up disqualification because of excess penalty points. Our in house barristers can advise you and represent you on appeal to the Crown Court.
How we can help:
- Free initial review and advice
- Dedicated and professional team with in depth knowledge of motoring and transport law
- Advice at a time and place to suit you
- Fixed fees and no hidden costs
- Realistic, honest advice
- Commitment to achieve the best outcome in your case
Complete the enquiry form or call us today on 01332 987420